As members of the Bar Association of Alicante, we are governed by a deontological rules, which are summarized below:
1. Professional secrecy: we can not disclose any facts, information and conversations that occur between attorney-client within the professional relationship.
2. Trust and Integrity: The relationship between lawyer and client is based on trust and this requires ethical professional conduct, being honest, loyal and diligent.
3. Freedom of defence: The attorney has the right and duty to defend and freely advise their clients without using illegal or unfair means or fraud as a way to circumvent the law.
In addition, with our experience and reputation, we have adopted internal rules which are:
1) A prior and truthful information about the possibilities of a subject.
2) A prior written budget of the cost of our services.
3) Continuous information on your issue (at least every 2 months for Judicial Affairs)
4) Immediate Availability: a call back or written response within 48 hours.